Sunday, August 01, 2004

Bugger! The Kitten.

Before I start, I'd like to draw your attention to the exclamation mark in the title. As I am not trying to increase the closeness between man and cat.

I don't know how, but somehow I forgot to mention the kitten in either of last night's posts. There was a kitten in the bar last night. I don't think I've ever been in a bar with both live music and a kitten. It was terribly cute.

I never quite worked out why there was a kitten in the bar. Something to do with the landlord's daughter... "Here Dad, here's a kitten". But it was a terribly cute kitten.

I think that all bars should have kittens. Well at least all bars where kittens wouldn't get trampled to death by drunken revellers. So that's probably about three bars.

Anyhow it was cute. Lots of people went, "Aww. Look at the cute kitten".

No comments: