Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Creamy cat conundrum

It's official I am now the cat who got the cream... well, either that or I am a Very Sad Individual. I haven't quite decided which one yet. I'm leaning towards the cat option, but chances are the other option fits better.

My creamy cat inclinations come from the fact that I am currently sat in the bar just downstairs from my shiny, well more dusty and dirty in truth, new flat. Where I am surfing the internet and posting this entry, from the comfort of one of their nice big sofas. This is what technology was made for.

The reason for the VSI feeling is that I am currently sat in a bar with my laptop, typing away. On the plus side I have a bottle of beer ― Anchor Steam ― and I'm enjoying the sofa and the music (not live tonight). On the downside I have a laptop and I'm sat in a bar, typing away. I think I'll just put it out of my mind and decide which one is more appropriate later.

No comments: