Thursday, August 04, 2005

Tales from (almost) the midnight hour

It's 11:30 on a Wednesday evening and I'm still at work. This is not a good state of affairs. We have brackets with mirror image problems, cards that are too big to fit into computers and various other issues. On the plus side we ticked everything of our acquisition software/firmware checklist and I got to stick lots of plots on the wall.

It's 11:30 on a Wednesday evening and I've yet to have a beer. This is not a good state of affairs. In fact I would almost go as far as to say it's a bad state of affairs.

It's 11:30 on a Wednesday evening and I might have a house to go home to when I finally return to Columbus. This is a good state of affairs. I seem to have remarkable luck when it comes to being out of town when house/apartment hunting is going on, and then returning to a new home. Hopefully this luck will continue and I'll have somewhere nice to go home to.

It's 11:30 on a Wednesday evening and I'm still at work. It's days like today that are the reason why I've not been writing very many posts recently.

It's 11:30 on a Wednesday evening and I've got to stop typing and go and do more work.

No comments: