Monday, August 01, 2005

The long time no post post

Yes I am still alive (and somewhat kicking) and yes at has been a while since I posted anything, but you see I've been busy. In fact here am at quarter to seven on a Sunday evening and I'm still at work. This is not the way things are meant to be. I should really be down the pub at this point in the proceedings. Alas, not to be.

Anyhow here I am in sunny Southern California... and by the look of things here I'll be for a couple of more weeks before I go off to lovely New Mexico. Should all be a giggle and a laugh. Or something.

Sadly, I don't have the time right at the moment to fully regale you all with tales of my drunken adventures in Orange County. Suffice to say it is surprisingly dfficult to get drunk near the UC Irvine campus. And in fact if I stay at work much longer I may well struggle to eat this evening.

But just a teeny tiny little bit more work to do...

No comments: