Monday, November 14, 2005

Vulvote: A Love Affair

Do you ever have one of those moments when you fall completely in love with something at the drop of a hat? I do, and today I fell in love with (well okay, I fell further in love with) The Friday Thing.

The reason? They created the perfect word for describing voting females (and male politicians attempts to chase after them). The word, as those who read titles may have guessed, is vulvote. The article is here.

Vulvote it just rolls off the tongue... or something.

1 comment:

Samual James said...

I absolutely like your approach to presenting articles.
It is clever overall worthy! I've been looking for this info online,
and going back with full knowledge. Light you brought shed is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for taking the time to put this together, I'll be checking it out.
Noticed you have compiled content nicel

Vulvite