Thursday, May 26, 2005

Me and Me...

croppedFace croppedTop



The wait is over, as promised, here are a couple of pictures of me sporting my new (accidental) close crop. One of things that has come out of my new haircut is that I've become a serial scalp stroker. There is something terribly addictive about the feel of a closely shorn head, it almost feels like my head is sheep.

With the benefit of hindsight it might not have been the best idea in the world for me to get a haircut that makes me look like a cross between a football hooligan and a far right crazy (if they aren't already the same people anyhow) three weeks before I turn up at the US embassy and ask them for a new visa. But, I suppose, as long as I don't get too tanned in Greece I probably won't be mistaken for an Islamic extremist. Or maybe I'll just look like an Islamic extremist who's trying hard not to look like an Islamic extremist. Chances are I'll just look like a bloke with a dodgy haircut.

No comments: